Re: Ohlins and Racetech

I don't believe the stock rear shock is rebuildable. Also Lex have
you ever ridden a bike fitted with an Ohlins?? It is wonderful. Feels
like floating on air with fabulous control. Also for those that ride
two up  the remote pre load adjuster is the thing. As for the cost of
the Ohlins don't forget it can be easily rebuilt, so they last for
damn near ever. Also if you ever sell the bike it can be removed, the
stock unit fitted and sold for close to what one costs. Or when I've
sold bikes I've left the Ohlins on an added a fair cost to the
selling price. The bottom line is the Ohlins is SOOO much nicer than
stock, why not. As for the fronts sure if you're going to remove the
forks and send them out certainly send them to Racetech.

Erik