Re: Corbin gunfighter seat

>weight around town. I also got the dark blue piping trim on the seat which
>is a close match, but not quite exact, to the Sapphire Blue.

Hi Brent,

Just wondering if you have a picture of your bike with Corbin seat that you could send me?
I wouild like to see how the blue piping on the seat turned out, as I will probably purchase
another Corbin when insurance replaces my bike.  Also, was there any other reason for not
getting the texture or was it just appearance?

Thanks in advance.

Rick