Re: Racetech/Ohlins/Penske

Well...

Racetech does the best (commercial) job of rebuilding forks, and their Gold
Valves and Emulators are a Really Good Thing...

AFAIK, based on a talk with them a month ago, they cannot rebuild ST rear
shocks. They _can_ rebuild T-3 and T-5 Daytona shocks.

Based on my experience with the Speed Triple (which went fromk rideable to
WOW when I changed the suspension, I'll argue that no one should spend
$0.01 until their suspension is optimized for their riding style...and that
buying an Ohlins while having Racetech set up the front.

Mt $0.02...

MarcD, trying to swap a Penske for an Ohlins...