RE: Triumph (Veto) Alarm

Josh,

I will have a look tonight and document what goes where. I will also scan in
my instructions just in case they are different from yours.

Chris
Sapphire Blue ST 00'

Chris,

  >The wires at the back you refer to are for altering the state the alarm
is
  >in when it first sets. I now have only the immobiliser arming when the
alarm
  >automatically sets and arm the motion sensor with the remote when leaving
  >the bike for any length of time.

Is it possible to pass on what you did with the wires to set up your alarm
this way? I am getting a bit frustrated with setting off the alarm ever time
I fill up or move the bike!

Cheers, Josh

Josh Hawkins

01 BRG Sprint ST