Veto alarm without motion sensor

	Before you folks change the alarm to being a manual set of the motion
sensor think about walking off and forgetting to set it. That's one of
the insurance requirements "a self setting alarm".
	Hate to see you change it, forget to set, and loose your ST.
	I just lay my remote on the seat when filling and the alarm sets, I
continue filling, and press the triangle to disable the motion sensor
five seconds after the alarm sets. Only had one accidental set off since
doing that. Plus, two set off's when turning on the key without
deactivating the alarm in two years. Safety first:-)
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"