Stolen Bike......

Hi all,

Just thought I would give you an update on my bike which was stolen last Friday.  They recovered it yesterday.    Went and had a look at it last night.  They had ripped the ignition barrel totally out.  Inserted a screw in the filler cap so they could open it.  Mangled the seat lock.  Scratches all down left and right side of fairing.  Looks like it was dropped on both sides either stationary or very low speed.  Broken clutch lever, bent brake lever, scratched mirrors and various other bits.  Estimate about two weeks to repair.

I am told they will repsray the fairing.  Does anyone know if I can expect the paint job to be as good a quality as the factory??  Also does the ST have a clear coat over the paint and decals?    And is there any other things I should check closely to ensure no damage?

Thanks

Rick
'00 Sprint ST (2 weeks and counting)