re: Subject: Aftermarket windscreens

Paul ,

I am currently debating the very same purchase. I too am 6ft. Do you
ride with or without a helmet in Wash. state? I haven't found the
"turbulence" to be anything much when I ride helmetless. So was
considering a Double Bubble more for asthetics (dark smoke on Saphire
Blue) then wind issues. Though I find myself gravitating towards a
helmet for this years riding.

The only wind  issue I have, is that all the dead bugs collect between
my chest and the gas  tank. SO if a double bubble sent the little
critters over me, I'd be happier.

Any feedback from other Zero gravity Bubble users??

Peace,
Andrew
00 Sprint ST