Re: Need help getting a good pair of boots

I have the Triumph Explorer boot.  It seems to be a good quality
boot, is waterproof, and armored.  While you can walk around in
them, I would not plan to do a lot of walking in them; they are not
real comfortable for that activity.

On the Triumph webpage, they are here:

http://www.triumph-motorcycles.ltd.uk/clothing/product.cfm?prod=37

I got them mail order from Motorcycles International, in Arkansas:

http://www.motorcyclesintl.com/

They always have good prices on Triumph apparel.

- -Keith
'00 Eclipse Blue RS (one year old today!)
Fremont, CA, USA