Re: Need help getting a good pair of boots

>Previously, you (Darron Spohn) wrote:
>>  Have you looked at the Triumph boots? They're around $200, and I can
>>  vouch for their waterproofness and all-day comfort. Although I have a
>>  D width foot, they might fit you, as I find them quite roomy.
>
>Which Triumph boots?

Bill,

You just had to ask, didn't you? I threw away the box in June right
after I bought the boots, so I can't give you a model name. I bought
them at BMW/Triumph of Santa Cruz County in California. They fit me
much better than the BMW boots, which I found too narrow.

The Triumph boots have Gore-Tex liners, and are quite comfortable off
the bike. They're not race boots, but seem to have enough ankle
protection for street use. And they _are_ waterproof. I rode through
a storm with 50 mph wind gusts and rain coming down in sheets.

Darron