Re: more...Wind Screens: Zero Gravity

I have both the DB and ST screen. The ST gives more coverage. The DB looks
a little cooler. I'm 5' 11" and in colder weather I prefer the ST screen.
As for warm weather I haven't tried the ST screen yet, but I'm pretty sure
that on a long ride the ST screen would be my choice to deflect more bugs
and send the rain higher..

Erik