Re: Stolen Bike....

Rick-I have to ad: In America an insurance estimate is just that: an
estimate. Almost always repairs will cost more than the estimate due to
hidden damage that is revealed only when the bike is dismantled for
repairs. Many US insurance checks have a little (fine print) disclaimer
on the bottom stating that the check constitues payment in full for a
certain claim.  My point: The time to solve these issues is prior to any
work being done. I second the opinion that you should go to the best
body shops in your area and get estimates from them. You say your
insurance is only responible to return your bike to it's former
condition. Did you buy the bike with repainted panels? I would also
investigate whether the game boy could  reveal any possible over revving
history. I feel for your loss, I once had my K75RT knocked over in a
parking lot causing $2800.00 damage to the fairing.
David
'99 ST