[ST] Calling all RS owners

After several months I think I've decided that my beautiful y2k Daytona is not
for me.  Basically I'm finding that I'm spending most of my time on swooping
major roads and motorways (commuting) and not enough time in the twisties where
the Daytona is best.  In short the Daytona is proving just too uncomfortable for
me.

So I'm seriously thinking about an ST/RS.  Initially I'd thought about the ST,
but having done some reading the more I hear about the RS the better it sounds.
This weekend I was at my local Triumph dealer and they had an RS in black with
matching belly pan and quite frankly it looked the dog's bollocks.  I'll be
going for a test ride on Wednesday but in the meantime I'd be happy to get
opinions from the RS owners out there.  My biggest concern is will I notice a
significant improvement in comfort over the Daytona, particularly on my wrists??

Thanks

Andy