[ST] Schuberth helmet sizing, etc.

Hello Everyone:
	Just returned from cool, relatively dry Amsterdam, Holland.
	I bought a Schuberth Concept helmet while there. Excellent exchange rate using US Dollars to Guilders.
	Having tried on (almost) every damned helmet available, I can tell you that the Schuberth Concept helmet is several things:
*Very well designed and constructed of quality materials. Paint, clearcoat, graphics are first rate.
*Fits true to size. I am a size US 6 7/8in or Metric 58cm. The Schuberth helmet fits me perfectly. I purchased a 57/58cm which is snug and comfortable.
*Helmet is slightly oval shaped (from face to rear of head) to allow lots of chin room when closed. Various helmet liners of different shapes can be purchased to customise the fit of the helmet to differently shaped heads. These liners are designed to be removed so they can be cleaned. Four snap fittings hold everything in place
*It is VERY quiet. The fit provides a "seal" which covers the ears and sides of the head very well. However, one can hear conversation clearly. I have owned earlier versions of the BMW system helmets & Shoei DuoTech helmets for the past 15 years and this helmet has them beat!
*The Optics & drop down sun visor is terriffic! The sun visor is easily raised/lowered by a slide on the left side near the ear. Optical quality of the sun visor and the clear visor are crystal clear. It is impossible to tell that you are looking through two layers of plastic when riding. (except for BUGS!) Both visors are easily cleaned with water and come from the factory with anti-fog treatment.
*Visibility is impressive throughout entire visual range. I can see my instruments easily when riding the ST with stock handlebars. No cramping at the back of my head/neck. Peripheral/side vision is excellent.
*Comfort is excellent. I wore my helmet for four hours+ on a ride this past Friday. Temps in the mid 90'sF (low 30'sC). Rear profile of helmet is sculptured/designed to minimise turbulance when at speed. Helmet feels good at 25mph or 100mph. Vents work "as advertised" and all controls/fittings are easy to operate with gloved hands.
*Schuberth provides a small compartment for medical/personal history form on the lower right side of the helmet. Instructions for helmet removal/CPR are also on the form.
	If this helmet fits your HEAD, riding style and pocketbook, I would not hesitate to purchase one. They have a US website  http://www.schuberth-usa.com and European website  http://www.schuberth-helme.de
	If you have any questions or want some digital pics, just e-mail me.
Regards,

Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia