[ST] Coronado Trail, ride report & new ST update

"Another near collision with a deer:"

I learned something last fall riding Hwy 12 in southern Utah. Deer are
most likely together. Where there's one, there's usually more.  About
twilight I came around a corner to see two deer in the road. I slowed,
they crossed, then two more came, I slowed more, then three more.  By
the time I got to them, I was almost stopped (checking my 6 like a big
dog!) and five more ran across the road. Being herd animals they like to
stick together and if one or two take off from the herd, chances are
their buddies will want to go too.
    Bottom line, cover your brake and don't overdrive your field of
view, especially early in the morning and at twilight in deer/elk
country.
David
'99 ST