[ST] Re: Calling all RS owners

> having done some reading the more I hear about the RS the better it sounds
> RS in black with matching belly pan and quite frankly it looked the dog's
> will I notice a significant improvement in comfort over the Daytona

No doubt I'll ruffle some feathers when I say I think that the RS is BETTER
than the Daytona. For the real world that is. It has more torque and at
lower rpm, so is actually both quicker and more effortless, except at
totally illegal speeds. Comfort is better, though not as good as say the
ST - although you can have your cake and eat it by fitting the ST bars. The
handling can't be as good as the Daytona, but it's better than the ST. I
also think the black one looks the dog's ...

Barry
RS (of course)