RE: [ST] Schuberth helmet sizing, etc.

.. and now some disadvantages of the Schuberth helmet (I myself and many of
my fellow riders in Belgium use one):

- - the helmet is not waterproof. Due to the fact that you can 'click' the
entire visor some millimeter away from the helmet (for  cooling and anti-fog
reasons) the visor (of course in the 'closed' position) is not entirely
sealing off.
- - although it's called to be an anti-fog visor, the visor is not anti-fog at
all. In cold weather the visor is wet inside in no time.
- - the coloured ones do not come in metallic colour, only the grey one does.
(minor disadvantage)

Info: Schuberth makes the BMW system helmets
The helmet is prepared for intercom installation

Ludo, Belgium
Red 99 ST (and Schuberth)