[ST] British Super Bikes - Thruxton

Whilst the lucky amongst us managed to make it up(down) to Thruxton for the
British Super Bikes on Sunday, I had the dubious delight of driving the
opposite way, home after night shift!!!! Have to say, on a normal Sunday
morning run from Exeter to Plymouth down the A-38, I usually see 5 perhaps 6
bikes. Sunday morning produced 104!!! Hope it was good, coz I sure wasn't
happy that I couldn't go.

After a couple of hours shut eye however, managed to make it off the
mattress to this years Plymouth "Mega Ride". 45 minutes of very slow riding
on the A-38, through Plymouth culminating on the Hoe. It's the spectacle
thing really, with over 6000 bikes on the ride (and parked on the Hoe)this
year. All the proceeds go to charity, so I guess they will have done well.

Not many ST's or RS's around. Didn't get to talk to any. From memory a
yellow RS, Lucifer Orange RS ridden by a girl/lady, single Black  and Red V
Plate ST's and a Y plate Blue. Anyone on the list put claim to any of them?

Dave Mc

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!