Protective clothing was RE: [ST] Uploaded pics

One other angle I'd like to submit about protective clothing: It is my
belief that not only should you *always* wear armored leather for your own
safety, but also for the cage driver that you may collide with.  Sure, the
cage may have made a mistake, but should he have to pay for it with the
guilt of massacring your unprotected body? There are a lot of injured bikers
out there that were perfectly in the right. Personally, I think that
insurance companies should hold bikers 50% responsible for injuries if they
are not wearing protection.

There ya go.

Chris