[ST] Re: RS Rear Sprocket

>>(shorter chain) caused unexpected clearance problems

>Same thing happens with stock chain and two up on the rear

That's interesting. It's starting to sound like a design fault, or perhaps
it's fairer to call it a design 'limitation'. You would have thought that
Triumph designers ought to have allowed for people changing sprockets,
wouldn't you? And presumably the Azaro that made it worse in my case meets
whatever the standard is for a 180 tyre, which Triumph should therefore have
allowed for? And after all, the stock RS gearing is too tall, so, quite
predictably, a lot of folk will want to change the gearing....

Barry