[ST] Re: Sprocket Changes

Strange, Barry,

I've got a 17-tooth front (also removed a chain link)
and the stock hugger installed.  No clearance problems
and I ride on some very bumpy mountain roads.

BTW, I really like the 17-tooth front.  Not too good for
freeways; but I don't ride on them much.  Good for
the mountains and good around town.

 -Don "Blue Dawg" Draper
  2000 Eclipse Blue RS

- ----- Original Message ----- | Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:59:03 +0100