[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #393

Randy,

Funny you mention that, as I live in the ATL area, and purchased my '01
Sprint ST (Red) there about a month ago.  Nice folks at Performance
Powersports.  Very helpful.  They helped me sell my Katana 600 as
consignment in about a week, and for more than I originally wanted to get
for it...  =)

On another note, this is my first post to this digest, and was wondering if
anyone had any information on where I can get my hands on an oil filter
wrench for the ST.  I used my friends Channel Locks for my 700 mile oil and
filter change, but had no luck finding a 70mm (or so) oil filter wrench
anywhere?   Any ideas?

Charles Z.
Dacula, GA
2001 Sprint ST (Red)

> Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 14:03:44 -0400
> From: "Randy S" <regreps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] MH900 et al
>
> Due to vacation, work and a few other things I've only ridden about 50
miles
> on my bike in the past three weeks so please forgive my ramblings.  How do
> you folks in the colder climes make it through winter?  Snowmobiles?
Booze?