RE: [ST] Pinlock

Hello Keith and Andrew,

I  have a Caberg system helmet (next to my Schuberth)
I mounted the pinlock visor in it. You do have to drill two holes in your
visor.
In my package was no template, so if you drill wrong you can forget your
visor.
Because the two pins are a bit excentric you do have some tiny space to
correct a bit.
Some helmets are pre-pinlock (eg Nolan N100) and have the holes pre-drilled
and covered.
The pinlock visor is absolutely fog free! (that's why I use my caberg helmet
in cold weather and not the Schuberth)

Ludo, Belgium
Red 99 ST