[ST] Chris Strizver's Brain Fart

Chris,

This "angle" of yours is a transpicuous "brain fart".
Don't feel too bad.  It happens to the best of us.  The
right approach is to own up to it and put it behind you.

But if after some reflection you still maintain your "belief"
then you might want to switch from motorcycling to politics-
where today's brain fart is tomorrow's Law.

- -Don "Blue Dawg" Draper
  2000 Eclipse Blue RS