Re: [ST] Re: Protective clothing

Just a quick question Chris, do you think you'll be any better off if the
"bimbo" is driving a 2000lb Yugo while smearing make-up on? I think I would
rather hit a moose.

Oregon State Trooper asked me what I thought would happen to me, if I hit a
bull elk doing 75 mph, I said about the same thing that would happen if I
hit it at 55 mph. LOL

Mike Benzon