[ST] ZG windscreens

Hi all,

I noticed from the great rally pics that allot of you folk are running
what looks like Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreens.

I looking for a little input on what some of you think of them. I have
the stock screen now, and I am looking for a little more wind
protection, but I don't want helmet buffeting. How does the ZG perform
in the noise or buffeting category? Anyone got pics of a tinted ZG on a
blue ST? How's fit and finish? Will the Triumph cover still fit?

Thanks,
Robert
'00 Blue ST
'98 XR440R

P.S. Those of you lucky enough to go it to Laguna, have fun and be safe!