Re: [ST] ZG windscreens

My Take:
Stock- Nice but bugs and rain are the enemy. Excellent (and quiet) in hot
weather. Takes some weight off wrists.

Triumph tall screen- Great for adverse weather, can really tuck in behind
it. Fairly noisy and buffets more than the other 2 combined (especially in
crosswinds). You'll find yourself standing up to catch some breeze in the
heat.

ZG Sport Tour- Best all round, looks great and provides far more protection
than stock. Not bad in the heat and is fairly quiet.

Jim (Laguna Bound   =8^)