[ST] LOL! This is great & protection

As far as I know, not being at fault in an accident does not absolve you
from obeying the law. I know of no state where it is not manadatory for
a child to be into a car seat.  I would assume the driver would be cited
for not having the child in a car seat, if not charged for reckless
endangerment of a child. Of course that won't stop the plaintiffs lawyer
from suing the SUV Mfg, the cell phone mfg, the car seat mfg, the SUV
tire mfg, the gasoline company,, and YOU.
David
'99 ST