Re: [ST] MO Sport-Tourer Test

>Darwin said:
>>I considered both the ST4 and the Futura, as well as a Honda VFR800 and >a
>>Sprint ST, before buying a
>>Sprint RS. Price was a factor in my final decision, but style was, too-->I
>>honestly prefer the looks of the RS to the other four bikes.

My hubby has a VFR and I like it, but the throttle is not as responsive in
putting speed, the seat was not as comfortable, etc. I went to the dealer
ready to buy the ST. Test rode the RS before the ST and was spoiled by the
lightness over the ST. It was a hard decision, but I've never regretted it.

Have a blast on you new RS!
- --
Tai Day
'00 Triumph RS