Re: [ST] MO Sport-Tourer test

Plus you bought the good looking bike not the pig ugly one ;-)
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple

> Has anyone read the sport-tourer test at MotorcycleOnline? I considered
both the ST4 and the Futura, as well as a Honda VFR800 and a Sprint ST,
before buying a Sprint RS. Price was a factor in my final decision, but
style was, too--I honestly prefer the looks of the RS to the other four
bikes. I've been extremely happy with my decision, but have harbored doubts
about not waiting for the Futura. Now I have no such doubts, after reading
the following in the MO report:

> "But before you run out and buy, keep in mind that one fatal flaw: even
though this bike [the Aprilia Futura] can do everything well, it's fuel
range only lets you enjoy it for short stints at a time."

> I regularly get 200 miles before the light comes on. Even when I ride
extremely hard, I get 170 miles before the light comes on. This makes
putting on 500-700 miles in a day a breeze. Now I can rest easy in my choice
of bikes.