[ST] More on that hugger

>I've never taken a wheel off a doublesided swingarm bike before and have
>visions of having to bugger about with the rear brakes, sprocket and >chain
>adjustment, all to get the rear wheel off.

>Can somebody please put me out of any potential misery and give me the
>idiots guide?

It's not hard at all.  Put the bike on a stand (I don't have the centerstand
but a swingarm stand works fine) and loosen the axle nut.  Observe the
fitting of the spacers on either side.  The three times I've had the back
wheel off I've initially put them back on the wrong way twice.  Tap/slide
the axle out with your feet under the tire. The wheel will drop down and you
can then loosen the chain from the sprocket and place the brake carefully on
the swingarm.  When you go to replace the wheel, just sit down behind the
bike, put the chain on first then slide the brake into its slot.  Then prop
the wheel up with your feet push it up so you can insert the axle, push the
wheel forward so the spacers are flush against the chain adjusters and bolt
her back up.  It would be easier if you had someone to insert the axle for
you, but I've done it myself and it's not bad.  Total time off and on is
maybe 10-15 minutes. HTH

Randy
2K RS