re: Late reply [ST] Tires

The "B" version is indeed for BMW's. It has a stiffer side wall and
maybe a harder compound. BMW's , the newer ones with the Telelever
front suspension have a problem with cupping tires in front due to
the weight to the front suspension and the overall weight of the
bike. Metzeler also have a "B" version for BMW's.

Erik