[ST] Re: Booh news and Motolights

Back from vacation and catching up on the ST list.  Details of my trip later
(still seriously jet-lagged).  I'm posting multiple responses per message so
scroll down.

> From: pattib@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ST] Booh news!
>
> I just got off the phone with Mike Meissner at CalBMW.
>
> They have approval from Triumph to give me a new bike.  There are a few
> details to be worked out yet-- one is what to do with the accessories I
> have on the bike (heated grips, luggage rack and top rack), and the other
> has to do with whether or not I pay depreciation.

Congratulations Patti!  It shouldn't have come to this, but I'm glad Triumph
are standing behind their product for you.

You've already paid for the accessories and installation.  I'd say it is up
to Triumph to get them moved to the new ride or replaced -- their cost of
course.

===============================

> From: Eric Sheley <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] Motolights
>
> I added a review of the Motolights to the accessory pages.
>
> http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/motolight/
>
> Definitely gets a two thumbs up in my book - they work as advertised, are
> easy to install and aim, and they look sweet ;-)

They look VERY nice.  High on my list of "wanna gets" as $$$ permit.

> Be sure to check out the write-up. If we get a few people interested in
> them, maybe we can get Tina at Motolight to make some sort of volume price
> / discount ....

Ooooo, that sounds tempting!  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"