Re: [ST] Poorly running RS

Hey Keith, you are actually the 2nd or 3rd to write in
with that exact solution to the same problem.  I
passed it along to my mechanic a couple of weeks ago.
I will definitly bring it up again when I talk to him
again.

He had been focusing on software/tune problems for a
long time, it was just last week that he actually
started checking mechanical issues.  On Friday, the
last time I talked to him, he had eliminated any
mechanical failure  with the injectors and was going
to do a leak-down test.

I believe he is closed today and Monday so I won't
know anything until Tuesday.

In the mean time...do you have your bike back yet and
if so has the fix resolved the problems?

TIA

Steve

00ST