Re: [ST] Poorly running RS

Steve,

On 8 Jul 2001, at 6:59, Steve Bergman wrote:

> Hey Keith, you are actually the 2nd or 3rd to write in
> with that exact solution to the same problem.  I

That's very interesting; I wonder if there is a more than random
manufacturing defect involved here.  What were the years of the
bikes in question?

> I believe he is closed today and Monday so I won't
> know anything until Tuesday.

That's the same with my dealer; I won't get anymore information
until Tuesday at the earliest.

> In the mean time...do you have your bike back yet and
> if so has the fix resolved the problems?

They just ordered the part on Friday, so I won't know whether it
solves the problem until next week sometime.  I am hoping that
they get it quickly, but I won't hold my breath while waiting...

Good luck on the continuing diagnosis of yours; let us know what
the final resolution turns out to be.

- -Keith