Re: [ST] RS satisfaction

>>> Gerrit Herbst <Gerrit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> - 7/6/01 8:24 AM >>>
...all round ability, ease of use and comfort, compared to their Asian torture
chambers.

Not to mention its sporting capabilities. I guarantee that if anyone is faster than me on the street, it is either because he or she is a better rider, or has a lesser developed sense of self preservation, and has little or nothing to do with anyone having a better motorcycle. This situation might change on a track, but on a twisty public highway without long straight stretches, I couldn't ride much faster on a Gixxer 1000, an R1, a 996 or a Mille R. Perhaps I might arrive at the next stop sign a second or two earlier than I would on my RS, but that second wouldn't be worth trading away the comfort of the Triumph.