RE: [ST] loose stuff on ST

This may suprise you, but ACE Hardware has an excellent selection of bolts,
nuts, washers, and the like.  I haven't always found an exact copy of what
was on the bike, but at least you can find something to hold you over when
your in a pinch.

Cheers to 'Park Ave Market' in Weymouth, MA.  They've saved me 2x already!
:)

Scott
'01 Sprint ST