Re: [ST] Broken fuel line.

Hey Rich,

These connectors are common to the auto industry, you might want to check
the yellow pages for fabrication houses. Or check your local real auto
supply house. I usually skip the MCPARTS places they rarely know anything
useful.

  The fitting should be warranty, right?

Peace,

At 03:06 PM 7/9/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>   One of the 90 degree quick disconnects that goes into my gas tank
>is cracked.  The dealership says they can only order the whole hose
>assembly that costs $74.00.  The price isn't so much the issue right
>now as the fact it may be two weeks before they can get it. I've
>already lost two weeks this summer due to fuel sender problems.  Does
>anyone know of a place to get a replacement fitting?
>
>-Rich

> *   *

Andrew Bell, Test Technician
Mixed Signals/ULTECH