Re: [ST] Fueling issues, solved

Steven I don't think you did wrong. You didn't know the guy, and at
the time you didn't know how serious his injuries were. And as others
have pointed out what could you have done. I think that what we
should  all take from this is that this fellow was riding too fast
for his abilities or the road or what ever. Lets all remember the
road is NOT THE TRACK. If you feel the need to go REALLY fast don't
do it on a public road. Think Think Think!!!   With the E.Coast
Rallye coming up this is a good wake up call.. Don't let your ego or
testosterone get the better of your common sense.. For most we will
be riding on roads we don't know ( or know very well) and that can be
very technical. Finding out ones limits on the street can be a deadly
experience.

Erik