[ST] ST vs RS

Greetings gentlemen,
I'm not trying to start a war between ST and RS owners I would like to know
as in maintenance and two up road ability and suspension if there are major
differences between the two a potential buyer should be aware of. In some
of the older reviews the RS was said to have less adequate suspension. What
year models are best and why. I've just resurrected a 78 R100/7 BMW, but
I'm looking for something thats more modern,but reliable and I don't have
to pay 300 to 600 for valve adjustment as in a Ducati. Thanks in advance
Sanders

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157