[ST] Re: Fueling issues, solved

I think your conscious is bothering you for a reason. Obviously we weren't
there, so we only know what you've told us, but if everyone else who was
there felt compelled that the circumstances warranted pause (enough to abort
the ride), and you didn't, then perhaps your actions were "cold". You may
have not done anything morally wrong, and certainly couldn't have done
anything to change the outcome. But continuing your ride under the guise
that stopping could trigger contemplation that might result in you giving up
riding altogether, is pretty lame. I hope your actions in this situation
were a fluke, and not indicative of your feelings/commitment towards groups
you ride with in general.

Daphne