[ST] My Work Server Puked was "And Furthermore"

Hi Folks,

I know I had about 30 emails this morning most from the list. No please don't resend 'em to me, I'll get the digest when I get home.

More importantly, several listers had responded personally to my "And Furthermore" post about my bike being for sale.

So this is a general response because those emails are history.

2000 Sprint St-Sapphire Blue
10,700 miles this morning
Always dealer serviced
Scottoiler
Triumph Hugger
"    Heated handgrips
"  2 box Panniers
" CF tank protector
" 17 Tooth front Sprocket
pair of unmounted New MeZ4's
Spare Gallon of Mobil 4T and a filter ( I do 3K oil changes)
Brand new front and rear brake pads (EBS? Organic)
a box of take off parts.

This bike has never been dropped. It is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. I will supply receipts to serious folk.

Sale price: $8700. USD and I will deliver (ride to) within reasonable distance from home, Connecticut.