Re: [ST] FORK OIL

At 12:57 AM 7/11/01 -0400, "Michael Browne" <browney7@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Subject: FORK OIL
>Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:33:38 +1000
>My mechanic tells me that the forks have to be completely removed on the
>ST to change the fork oil.  Is this correct?  Is there a simpler way?

Yes and no. If you want to remove all traces of the oil, the best bet is to
remove them completely.

However, there is a securing bolt that runs up through the bottom which can
be removed to allow the oil to drain. To to this, you would still need to
remove the wheel, so you are not really saving a whole bunch of time....

- -Eric