RE: [ST] Bear this in mind

What happened to Hank?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Jack Hays [mailto:rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 1:27 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Bear this in mind

     I had a good friend not too long ago who isn't able to tell this
story.
     We came around a corner and Hank hit a bear crossing the road. The
bear was hurt and mad. The motorcycle was totaled and Hank was pinned
underneath. The bear attacked the motorcycle trying to get to hank. Hank
finally hit the horn button and the startled bear raised up, growled,
looked toward me, turned, and took off.
     Hank climbed out from under the bike praying and still scared. I asked
if he was all right and he just said he prayed  a lot while being attacked.
     I saw a large shadow coming over us and turned to see the bear
attacking again. He had came back for us and was mad. He seemed to know it
was Hank who hit him and took off after him  as I stood there in shock.
     Hank started running and screaming and fell. He rolled about a hundred
feet downhill and came to a stop against a tree stump facing the charging
bear.
     I watched in horror as all Hank could do was pray. LOUD!
     The bear came charging up as I heard Hank say "God please make this a
Christian bear".
     I couldn't believe it! The bear came sliding to a stop on all four
feet about twelve inches in front of Hanks face. The bear stopped! The bear
then sat down on his haunches and raised his front paws clasped together in
front of him! I thought for sure he would swat hank and that would be the
end.!
     I then heard the bear softly make this noise "Lord, thank you for this
meal I'm about to partake".
     It's a true story. I swear it is.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Have Mercy.

*