[ST] More fluid leaks

Well, this is getting very frustrating.  Not only has the gas leak gotten
worse (leaking back on the shock, side bodywork on the seat on the right
side, and on the right side pannier), I found another fluid leak tonight
cleaning the bike up.  It is on the left side at the alternator.  The big
wire that connects to the alternator has a rubber cover over it.  Well, I
saw drips of something on the tranny side cover and traced it up to that
piece.  There is OIL coming down out of that.  So, add that leak (where ever
it is coming from), the gas leak, and another oil leak from the drain plug.

Needless to say, I have made an appointment for the bike to go back to the
dealership on Saturday.  And since they are120 miles one way from me, I am
leaving it there for a week until I can get back there next weekend.  Why?
Well I would rather have them take their time and look everything over than
try and rush it to be done in one day.  Plus, not sure when the new mirror
and Triumph sticker for one of the panniers is going to be in.  They said
they called Triumph yesterday and the were shipped yesterday, but who knows.
It will be 3 weeks this Saturday since the parts got ordered originally.
So, I have been riding the bike with a sticker that is missing (which looks
a little tacky on an $11,000 motorcycle), a mirror that has been loose since
day one that can not be adjusted properly and the rubber cover will not stay
in place on it, and now the fluid leaks.

I am not over the edge and am in no way wanting to get rid of the bike.
Actually, I feel more and more one with the bike the more time I spend on
it.  I have put a total of almost 1800 miles on it in the 5 weeks since I
have had it, and that doesn't include the fact that I rode it the first 4
days I had it and then had to let it sit for a week and a half before I went
back for the first service.  Just getting a little frustrated here now
today.  And now I have to take the bike back and be without it for
transportation for the next week.  I just hope the dealership does what it
should and I don't get a call a week from Friday saying they aren't done
with it yet.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx