Re: for Eric Mann NSRT [Re: [ST] Jackets - Again]

> Eric Mann wrote:
>
> > Thank you very much for all the input on jackets.  That is why I love
this
> > list.  Looks like I wouldn't be going wrong with the Belstaff jacket,
but I
> > should definitely look at the Aerostitch jackets.  Besides, why not a
road
> > trip on the bike from Iowa to Minnesota to check them out in person.
>
> Eric, You're from Iowa... I heard they recently raised the drinking age
> to 26. They wanted to keep liquor out of the high schools (batta-bing).

Yes, I know how that goes.  And what is the difference between the garbage
and a woman from Minnesota?  The garbage gets taken out at least once a
week.  ;)

> I grew up in Minnesota and was raised on Iowa jokes. You seem to have a
> sense of humor so I couldn't resist :-)

Born and raised here except a couple years when I lived in Colorado.  At
least Dad still lives in Colorado and I can go visit and go riding when I
want.

> Best to you,
> --
> Tai Day