[ST] Canton Cycles

Pete,

Small world - but I saw your red ST at Canton Cycles about a month ago
or so on my way to Rhode Island from upstate NY.  Sharp looking bike!  I
asked why they didn't have any ST's, and he said they had sold them
all.  Sounds like you got all the right accessories too.  Welcome to the
ST world - you will love the bike.

BTW, Canton Cycles is one of the best shops going.  I try to stop in
whenever I get near the area, as I love looking through their shop.
They have improved the place substantially with the new addition.

Good luck with the new bike.

Rick Hartwick
South New Berlin, NY
00 ST