[ST] Re: ST vs. RS

ST or RS?

The best way to decide is to test ride them both!
Most Triumph dealers will be happy to fix you up
with test rides.  That's what I did.

The RS is a lot sportier and lighter steering.  It's
better for twisty back roads.

The ST is more stable and feels heavier.  It's better
for the freeway and for long tours.  It has optional
hard bags, higher handlebars, and better passenger
accomodation.

Though the bikes have a lot in common, they're
more different than the small differences in the
specs might lead you to believe.

I was going to buy an ST until my test rides, but I
changed my mind and bought an RS.  Glad I did.
For the riding I do, the RS is better.

- -Don