Re: [ST] Aerostitch Jackets

> OK, from the input of the list and what I personally like and am looking for
> in a jacket (at least my first jacket), I have narrowed it down to the
> Belstaff Avalon, Aerostitch Darien, and Aerostitch Roadcrafter jacket.

I've been using a 2-piece Roadcrafter for a number of years now. I thought
having the flexibility of the 2-piece would come in handy. In all the time
I've had it I can count the number of times I've ridden with just the jacket
on the fingers of one hand (with a couple to spare). It just doesn't work as
a jacket only IMO. If you decide on the Roadcrafter, think in terms of the
full suit (either model). If you're leaning towards jacket only, I think the
Darien may be a better choice (though I have no first hand experience with
it).
- --
Terry "Grizzly Dawg" Lewis
Alexandria, VA