[ST] RE deer season

Deer are so damn fast and agile.. they can enter your
path so easily and quickly its very tough to aviod. I
have seen a few bikes with deer whistles, being from
the black hills I should know if they work, but I dont
know. I do know that bears are more likely scared of
you than looking to attack you..spose if you dont stop
to close to them.. but they are very tough to shoot
and kill w/handgun and will become angry if you try. I
know this very well. But!! but there is yet another
animal you may want to be aweare of, buffalo. they are
very common in some parts of the black hills and
probably other places too. they are slow and travel in
large heards, they will cross the road and get to the
other side when they are damn good and ready,I have
had waits of up to 35min in custer state park, you
WILL wait. thats it. dont get to close and they wont
bother you, if they charge you they will likely miss,
God help you if they dont. These creatures are very
large, strong and mean. keep a fair distance and you
will be fine, they are mostly passive. I write all
this becaus the black hills/custer state park are so
beautyfull you have to ride it to believe it. If your
ever in SD dont deny yourself this pleasure!!

HANG UP AND DRIVE   :)

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST (scare the shit out of wildlife-red)