Re: [ST] Trailering / Ramp Suggestions

Previously, you (Rich Hartwick) wrote:
> Matt,

Actually it was I, Bill "Bench Dawg", who posted the original question.

> What I'm thinking though is that everyone who motocrosses has a trailer, and perhaps
> you can ask around your motocross friends if anyone knows of one available for you
> to borrow, even though it is still the racing season.

Good suggestion but I know of no one who motocrosses.

> Of course, if you get desperate, you can fly one of the list members out, and ride
> pillion until your hand finishes healing.

Yeah, right!

Doc has declared my hand healed (still need to build up some strength
and get rid of some stiffness) and I did a 3-hour ride on Saturday. In
the coming weeks I'll be doing longer and longer rides to ready myself.

I'll be ready for the Rallye but I don't think I'll be up to riding to
and from the Rallye in a single day each way (all I can spare) as well
as the Rallye riding.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL